How Does Podiatry Work?
At Melville Wellness Centre we manage the effect that the foot has on the entire body as well as the effect that the body has on the foot. We believe that foot function is paramount to good posture and ongoing optimal health. We have a holistic outlook with our podiatry approach and we believe in using a team care plan to maximise results.
We manage foot and lower limb problems by:
- Addressing muscular imbalances, joint restrictions/misalignment with appropriate strengthening / stretching exercises and mobilisations pertinent to the feet.
- Using custom-made orthotics
- Utilising the most advanced equipment for foot health and maintenance care
- Giving advice on specific sports shoes or orthopaedic footwear
- Referring out to appropriate medical specialists if required
At Melville Wellness Centre, our fully qualied Podiatrists use a combination of the most advanced podiatry technologies to fully assess foot and lower limb conditions and treat simple problems to complex
In our Perth practice we use hands-on assessments combined with the latest computer technology; this includes 3D optical laser scans.
If you’re looking for an experienced Perth Podiatrist, make an appointment today on (08) 9314 2777