People with the following knee-related issues can be seen visiting Melville Wellness Centre for treatment and advice. We have been helping the people of Perth with their health care needs for over 20 years:
- Patellafemoral Syndrome
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Meniscus Tears
- Chondromalecia Patella
- Runner’s Knee
- Muscle Strains
- Ligament Sprains
- Sports Injuries
Your Chiropractor at Melville Wellness Centre is trained to diagnose and treat knee a wide variety of knee conditions
Knees are a vital part of your body’s machinery. They are responsible for your mobility and, being a weight-bearing joint, can be put through a tremendous amount of stress and strain on a daily basis. Knee pain is a common symptom which can occur in people of all ages and all forms of life, from office workers to high performance athletes.
We are interested in finding and rectifying the underlying cause of your symptom, not just providing a short-term fix. Correct treatment of knee conditions can help to prevent future relapses and irritations of the original problem.
In most cases knee problems are isolated to one area, however there may be a possibility that the pain and/or stiffness you are experiencing in your knees are resulting from incorrect function of other areas of the body. These can include lower back, hip, pelvic, foot, or ankle issues. A Chiropractor can help identify what areas will require treatment and rehabilitation in order to correct the overall problem. If any further scans or referrals are required we can point you in the right direction to receive ongoing care. We often work with a variety of health professionals including general practitioners, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, exercise physiologists, and personal trainers.
What Treatment Do I Require?
If you require any further information about the above conditions, please call our professional Chiropractors at Melville Wellness Centre on 9314 2777, or book your appointment online.
At our clinic we provide many treatments for knee conditions, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Joint Mobilisation and Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Taping / Bracing
- Dry Needling
- Rehabilitative stretches and exercises
Our Chiropractors thoroughly examine each individual patient and their specific condition’s treatment requirements. We provide step-by-step advice to ensure a complete recovery of the patient, and to prevent any future relapses.
Why Choose Us?
- We pride ourselves on providing professional, quality services to help ensure the best possible recovery for our patients
- Easy online booking available
- Appointments from 8:30am- 6pm Monday through Saturday
- HICAPs facilities on-site for instant rebates from your health funds
- Our goal is to minimise your symptoms and provide long-term relief in minimal visits
- No lengthy waits for your appointments
- Fully air-conditioned, modern clinic with easy on-site parking
- We work with a network of GP’s and Specialists, and are happy to refer for further scans or a second opinion if required
- -Friendly caring staff always available to all of our patients