People with the following shoulder related issues can be seen visiting Melville Wellness Centre for treatment and advice. We have been helping the people of Perth with their health care needs for over 20 years:
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
- Impingement Syndrome
- Labral Tears
- Bicipital Tendonitis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Adhesive Capsulitis
The Many Names For Shoulder Pain
Neuritis, bursitis, neuralgia, rheumatism, frozen shoulder, sprains, strains, “poor circulation” and rotator cuff problems are some of the terms used to describe neck, shoulder and arm conditions.
Our Chiropractors are trained to diagnose specific shoulder conditions to find the underlying cause of your pain. By finding the underlying cause of your problem we hope to give you a permanent solution to your issue, rather than just applying a temporary fix.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, or CTS, is now so common it is called an “occupational disease”. Symptoms include tingling and numbness in the hand, fingers, and wrist; pain that can be so intense that it wakes you at night, and similar symptoms in the upper arm, elbow, shoulder or neck. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome patients can be seen visiting our clinic to receive non-surgical, non-drug treatment options for this chronic issue.
If you require any further information about the above conditions, please call our professional Chiropractors at Melville Wellness Centre on 9314 2777, or book your appointment online.
At our clinic we provide many treatments for shoulder, arm, and hand conditions, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Joint Mobilisation and Manipulation
- Soft Tissue Therapy
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Taping / Bracing
- Dry Needling
- Rehabilitative stretches and exercises
Our Chiropractors thoroughly examine each individual patient and their specific condition’s treatment requirements. We provide step-by-step advice to ensure a complete recovery of the patient, and to prevent any future relapses.
Why Choose Us?
- We pride ourselves on providing professional, quality services to help ensure the best possible recovery for our patients
- Easy online booking available
- Appointments from 8:30am- 6pm Monday through Saturday
- HICAPs facilities on-site for instant rebates from your health funds
- Our goal is to minimise your symptoms and provide long-term relief in minimal visits
- No lengthy waits for your appointments
- Fully air-conditioned, modern clinic with easy on-site parking
- We work with a network of GP’s and Specialists, and are happy to refer for further scans or a second opinion if required
- -Friendly caring staff always available to all of our patients